Friday, August 24, 2007

ITK Issues

I was having problems getting the coefficients from Linux early since the coefficients I was calculating seemed to be way off from the answers that they should have been. Initially the problem seemed to stem from Linux having problems with inverting the wavelet matrix when solving the linear system for the coefficients. But after installing the latest version of ITK on the Linux box I found that all of the previous problems disappeared and the coefficients I was getting were fine.

Since the ITK version I was using on the Linux boxes was so old it was probably causing problems in the registration program. There were also other cases when I was getting segmentation faults when using the intens_process class that could have been partly caused by the outdated libraries in ITK, VTK, and CMake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home